Monday, 14 September 2009

Sands Of Time Are Shifting...



I am sure I have mentioned on more than one occasion about my new love for Polymer Clay, that I'd discovered this year

Well, I actually managed to combine polymer clay and precious metal clay in forming this faux enamelled pendant, inspired by sealife...

I am still at a steep learning curve stage with both of these clay mediums, but I am already addicted. They really help me to create organic looking jewellery and are so versatile to use.

As for the online store, I am finally doing the frontpage, shock, horror! and I am even working on pieces to sell now. So all those link buttons will go to somewhere active in the near future!LOL...

Anyway,I hope you like the pendant, and will be looking forward to the online store, when it opens

1 comment:

  1. That pendant is gorgeous!I keep checking back here hoping the store is open;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin