Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Too Early For New Year's Resolutions?

I have been tackling some big obstacles of mine, recently, and it isn't even New Year, which is when I tend to put these things off 'til.

1.Tackling the Online store - I'm meeting up with a friend and going over legal stuff and tax related stuff for setting up the store.
Yay! Finally...
I probably won't do much before Christmas as it is immiment, but I will aim for next year deffo!

2.I have been in and out of Doctors offices and hospitals over the last few months.So now, I know I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, with a whole host of unpleasant symptoms to go along with it.

I am tackling each symptom steadily.I'm on meds, and have actually gone to a Slimming Club!!!

If you ever knew me in real life, you would know this is one of the last things I would ever do....mainly out of embarrassment, or denial, or something.But I am trying to face up to things

It went OK actually, and I am coping well enough...so fingers crossed...


3.Given up on damaging family relationships....finally.
This has come full circle this November.
I have been put through hell by the nearest and supposed dearest(not the hubby,he's ace), and have now summoned up the guts to let go, and put my own needs first.

Yikes, feels weird to even say that LOL.

2 comments:

  1. i've had to give up damaging family relationships too. i've let them all go, it's sad that i had to do it, but i finally came to the realiztion that i have to take care of myself first.
    hope all goes well with your health problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the reply. It's really horrible having to finally draw a line, where family is concerned. I hope you are doing well with this decision.
    My husband has been really supportive of the whole thing, and overall I am less stressed, so I think it's the right thing to do

    Thanks for the well wishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin