Tuesday, 26 January 2010

How to Cheer Up Sulky Cats

Since my workload has increased somewhat, the little furry friends are starting to act out.

The attention seeking had gotten to the point where they try to sit on everything I'm working on LOL.

So I came up with a way to appease them...Baskets!

I put one under my bedside table, next to where I was working, and another on the bed, with all my wire and forming tools for that day.
They took a basket each, and settled for the day.





Jasper fell asleep on my hammer and anvil, and refused to move, so I had to remove all my tools from beneath him.
Aside from that they were happy and stopped sulking.Yay!







Jasper even liked the necklace I made that day (Rhyannon from the recent collection)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin