Sunday, 24 January 2010

Sunshine Blog Awards





The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. Kristin from K S Jewellery nominated me, which was so sweet and unexpected.Have a look at her blog when you get a chance, it is full of random nuggets of life and beautiful jwellery.

So here are 12 blogs I read frequently, and find really inspiring.I have linked them below, they are really worth the click!

1. ZooBorns
This blog of newborn zoo animals is so endearing and lifts my spirits no end

2. Eugena's Creations"
Eugena is one of my fave artists, she does Polymer clay mainly, but does a lot of mixed media. I bought a tutorial from her a few years ago, and never looked back

3. Murano Silver
Nicola is an amazing silver clay artist and has such an approachable manner.Lots of humour and handy tips makes her blog one of my faves to read

4. MangoTangoDesigns
Bev Gallerani is one of the metal clay gurus, who inspires thousands.I love her work, because it is so nature inspired and 3D.

5. Schin's Crafts
Schin is an amazing young artist who mixes traditional and digital art together. I bought one of her Geisha paintings, and love her sketches.

6. McNulty Quads
A family blog really, following quadruplets, 3 girls and a boy. I read their mini adventures, and ooh and awwh over their pics all the time!

7. WickWire Jewelry
Nancy is an amazing wire jewellery artist, who seems to be making jewellery all the time,which I love , because there is always something new and gorgeous to look at

8. ArtMind
Mitsy is an artist and her blog is very interactive, she brings people together and has many uplifting colourful posts.I visit there very often

9. Daily Art Muse
Daily Art Muse, is just that, a daily inspiration of all kinds of art forms

10. Tutorial 9
Tutorial 9 is a blog run by webdesigners full of freebies, and tips on graphic designs, for the amateur like me

11. RaceyTay Photgraphy
This artists photography is to die for, seriously gorgeous inspiring stuff.

12. Illusio Creative
Lorrie is a UK based artist, you really need to check out her paintings, nd textiles.I am always over there gawping at everything in awe

I hope you enjoy browsing around these blogs as much as I do

5 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda, thanks so much for the lovely award you give me and my blog! I'm so happy you enjoy my blog! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! What a fun way to start my day!! Thank you so much for the sweet award. I'm so happy you like our blog. I've been a bit of a slacker blogger lately. ;)

    I can't wait to pass on the heart warming award!!

    THANK YOU!!

    xoxo
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to send me!
    I'm so glad you enjoy my blog :)
    nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, thank you! I never really thought anyone reads my blog. This gives me such inspiration to keep updating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitsy - you are welcome I love your blog!

    Gen - so glad I could cheer you up for once, seriously your family pics always brings a smile to my face

    Nicola -you are very welcome.Keep up the good work!

    Schin - glad to have made your day! I hope you do update with more sketches and artwork.I love them

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin