Saturday, 9 January 2010

Year Of Jewellery Project



This snap was taken yesterday. The hubby found me browsing on the internet instead of working. I thought I'd share because I quite liked it...

I'm thinking about starting a Year Of Jewellery project, since I pretty much make jewellery all the time anyway, and whenever I look back at the influences and media explored, I realize how restless my mind is LOL

So my aims for this year so far:-

1.Tackle my PCOS symptoms head on...contimue weight loss etc
2.Sort out the inventory for the shop, and the inland revenue applications
3.Try to stay mentally more focussed, and look on the bright side more
4.Open the store

Jewellery Wise
I'm going to continue to explore different media, but with a focussed theme in mind. I go off at tangents constantly

Anyway this is more of a personal post I suppose, more for me than you...which is a little self absorbed, but it helps me to make little public declarations like this, because it forces me to comply LOL

So thanks for indulging me, and reading this far xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Samatha - it's great to put a face to a blog (if only I was brave enough... maybe one day!). Happy New Year to you. Looking forward to seeing more of your work this year.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! Happy New Year to you too. I hope with both have a good and fulfilling year.

    I love your new cutesy bug charms btw, I am doing a charm project too, but related to another theme.Keep up with your great stuff, much love
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful face!
    i'm with sam, i'm not brave enough either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the compliment, Sandra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops, i meant "i'm with Kristin" on my comment above.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An informative post on the jewellery and its kinds. A must read to keep up with the latest jewellery in fashion for women.
    nose rings

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin