Friday, 19 February 2010

YOJ Week 6: Handpainted Polymer Clay Pendants



This monster post is to show some of the seventeen painted polymer pendants I've finished off this week.
They all have sterling silver frames and bali silver beads

I handpainted all of them after texturing, they are inspired by the colours found in the coral reef.
I really love the textures on these, very organic.
















A Couple of pics of unfinished items to show close ups






Hope you like them.
I will be putting them up for sale on the blog store here, soon, they will come with a sterling chain each :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! I don't know how you achieved the subtle variations of color but they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Nancy! I draw on my watercolour background, and pint on the polymer canvas, "wet into wet" thats how everything blends into each other.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin