Sunday, 30 May 2010

Daily Inspirations

I have been so apathetic since working on the shop, recently.
I think I'm still getting over it LOL

There have been some offline selling developments happening, involving me getting a regular spot at Leicester Market, one of the largest indoor markets in Europe.
It will be fun to sell in person I think, and I will be looking into it next week.

I made a custom made stamp yesterday, to put on little carrier bags for the market stall - it's going to be so much fun!!!

Online wise, I have been very slow to promote the shop, so far. I will, but am thankful for the rest

Jewellery making has been good again recently, I already have some beautifully organic sculpted pendants waiting to be oxidised, and a whole pretty summery range of polymer pendants to finish off too.

I am trying to work out how to sculpt some ideas I have, in metal clay, inspired by flowers my hubby got for me recently (as part of my well done for finishing the shop pat on the back!)

I love my 3D sculpted elements, and do have some lovely briolettes too...an idea is forming, I just need a little more time and inspiration for it to take shape!

Hubby's Inspiring Flowers


Baby Jasper, always at my side




Moi, having caught the sun...I look red, well almost!!

19 comments:

  1. 人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive and interesting blog!

    I would like to invite you to join WWW.COLLARBAR.COM where you can publish your articles on thousands of domains all over the Internet on any topic you choose completely for free.

    Moreover, you can earn money. Every time your article is shown to the surfers in Internet - we add a Google AdSense ad with it. The income from that ad goes right to the author. Take a look at the following example: www.eyesurgerylasik.org . This is one of the thousands of our portals. Every ad there brings an income to our authors

    Sign up and we will be glad to assist you.

    Welcome!
    CollarBar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin