Thursday, 5 August 2010

Natural Wonders Necklace



In the face of familial rejection, and other personal dramas, I throw myself into creativity. It's the only way to stay sane, in a manner of speaking





I've always wanted to really sculpt in precious metal clay, and this is the first time I have managed it. This started literally as a couple of lumps of clay and some wires. The texturing was achieved using micro carving tools.

This piece is a little natural wonder in it's own right. Shining brightly in the dark.

4 comments:

  1. 不斷的砍伐用的雖是小斧,卻能砍倒最堅硬的橡樹。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome
    I am admiring your jewellery. Is incredibly beautiful and original. You are creating wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Atorod Art - Thank you so much for your compliment. I am a great admirer of so many Polish jewellery makers, including yourself...so this is very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin