Friday, 4 February 2011

Enamelling Inspirations



I haven't made anything since my last post.
A book on enamelling landed on my doorstep this Monday, and I haven't been able to put it down!

Its called the Art of Enamelling by Linda Darty.
I have been dying to do some enamelling on my silver clay creations for ages. Its the perfect combination, of painting, sculpting in metal and wire work - my three great creative loves. So it's kind of tailor made, but always seemed so out of reach

Anyway, I'm going on a course next month, and have read up on so much, that it feels achievable now. So yay! a happy camper today :)

The slideshow is of a few gorgeous pieces by inspiring enamel artists

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandy...I'm both exhilarated and terrified about trying this out

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin