Friday, 4 March 2011

Mokume Gane - Seafoam



Here is another set of Mokume Gane polymer clay sheets. This time the colour scheme is more muted than the ice cream flavours, and are a combination of creams, greys , blues and greens. The patterns and colours made me think of seafoam

I'll be using some of these MG sheets to combine with Bronze, next week. I'm off on my enamelling course this weekend, and then going to the Desire Contemporary Arts Fair in London - which should be fun!

Wishing everyone a happy fun packed weekend too. Enjoy the pics..





5 comments:

  1. This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get. games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be glad if all WebPages provided such type of best articles. dota 2 treasure chest unlocker tool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiable articles and the blogs really helped me a lot, thanks for the valuable information. math games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicest information!!! I'll be enchanted to greatly help due to what I've learnt from here. girl-games-club.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic way is amusing, continue the good work! deer hunter 2014 hack tool

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin