Thursday, 10 March 2011

Spring Awakening Wire Sculpted Necklace



This necklace has 4 different green gemstones. There are 2 teardrop shaped gemstones, one being Rainbow Fluorite, the other is Peridot. These are paired with 2 faceted rondelles, one is Green Amethyst, the other is Vesuvianite.

The sterling silver wire sculpture is similar to one of the Greek Goddess pendants I made awhile back, Medusa, which is HERE on my Flickr album. It's still in my shop too...

The theme is Spring Awakening, with lush greens and plenty of movement within the piece. I am really proud of it :)

I hope you enjoy the pictures!



9 comments:

  1. You should be proud of it. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I can ,very elegant necklace. find more beads here jewelry making

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
    Daily Boutique Deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.
    To get new information visit here
    montblanc pens Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.
    I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
    beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Neckless is really looking beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    Mahesh
    Spring Wire Manufacturers In India

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin