Monday, 14 March 2011

Sunbathing Cats


Jasper

I thought I'd post these pics of my cats because they look so adorable
The sun has been making regular long appearances of late, which means the little ones are doing lots of sunbathing again

They do like to hang around me though, so I have this handy footstool that I place nearby, and they take a platform each. One goes in the wooden circle base, the other gets the leather seat. They swap round when the mood suits

Enjoythe photos


The Footstool


Jinx


Jasper

3 comments:

  1. They look so cute, I want to cuddle them straightaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cuddly and are like family to me.
    By the way, I love your jewellery work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky Charms....... added bonuses...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin